The CV database at Laigaard & Partners is always treated with 100% confidentiality. Therefore, your personal information will never be passed on to a third party without your permission. Our researchers make use, among other sources, of our Scandinavian database, which is continuously updated and every day we are adding new and interesting candidates.
If you are an interesting candidate and if you are considering a job change, or if you want us to contact you when an opening arises where your CV may be a match, your chances will increase, if we have your resume in our candidate database.
You should consider submitting your resume in the CV database if:
- You have current plans to change jobs.
- You are between jobs.
- You are considering changing jobs in the next couple of years, for instance as part of a career plan.
- You want your CV to be well known so you will be contacted as soon as an opportunity arises.
As soon as we receive your CV in our candidate database, you will be asked to submit a consent form, which serves 3 purposes:
- It is your receipt that we have your resume in our cv database.
- It is your way of letting us know what type of position you are looking for and what level of compensation you require.
- It ensures that we comply with the current legislation concerning protection of personal and confidential information.
When we have a vacant position, which is a match to you and your wishes, we will contact you.
Your personal information will be kept confidential and personal at all times and we will never pass on information about you without your approval. You can always retract your consent and we will erase your data from our CV database.
Please send us your CV by e-mail to the address: HRM@laigaard-partners.com
The candidate database is continuously updated and every day we are adding new and exciting candidates.